Friday, July 17, 2015

Adeline Antioxidant Serum with 20% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid for Face and Delicate Skin Around Eyes - 1oz Airless Pump - Professional Anti Aging Beauty Serum No skin discoloration, can feel the skin tightening up. I am in my 30's and fat but as I lose weight my skin is looser and I don't want bagging skin on face. It's a great product that makes you look younger and your skin is very smooth. It tingled a little at first or a almost burn type but not painful just there type of feeling, but it's an acid, so that feeling is understandable. It has a very light smell to it for about 5 seconds. I like it. And I know it works after 5 seconds of use, So long turn, yep, It will do a great job on skin. It should keep my chin skin where is goes and that is a great product. I received this product at a heavy discount or for free for a honest review. #adelineantioxidants

No comments:

Post a Comment