Friday, July 24, 2015

#konjacsponge http://www.amazon.com/My-Konjac-Sponge-Bamboo-Charcoal/dp/B00B1M0XCG/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1437794720&sr=1-1 http://www.mykonjacsponge.com/kayaportfolio/my-accessories/ My Konjac Sponge All Natural Fiber Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge I looks like a rock and feels like a rock, but add water and watch it grow and soften up. Due to Konjac fiber's excellent water-holding properties, the surface is always covered with water. As a result, the fiber hardly come into direct contact with the skin and will not scrape even with hard scrubbing.using charcoal made from bamboo, for its power to absorb impurities and toxins. This a all natural product, with only three ingredient: pure Konjac power, water, and Bamboo charcoal. This sponge is great for kids just starting to wash their face or girls wearing makeup, It's a product I wish I had when I was going to school. If your skin does not do well with chemicals then try this product you will not be sorry. I received this product at a heavy discount or for free for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment