Sunday, July 5, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A345UQKI91GF54&merchant=A345UQKI91GF54&redirect=true Pest & Animal Repeller - Naturally Repels Deer, Squirrels, Rats, Rabbits, Moles, Gophers, & Other Pests Guaranteed - 100% Organic Pest Control - Best Rabbit and Deer Repellent - Eliminates Rodents and Other Pests Both Indoor and Outdoor - Child, Pet, and Plant Safe - No Chemicals, Traps, Poisons, or Pesticides - 32 oz Ultra Concentrated Scent and Taste Deterrent - Money Back Guarantee. This stuff works, like my weaning dog who likes to bring me dead mice and birds and thing small. Dogs are not bothered by it the smell and will sleep where it is sprayed. I love the company and the speed on how fast it gets here. I received this product at a heavy discount or for free to do a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment