Monday, July 20, 2015

Vivree Kitchen Tongs Set - Salad & Grill Stainless Steel Serving Tongs with Silicone Tips - 9"&12" (Red) I gave this pair of tongs to my dad to let him try them out for me. So right out the box quick rise and to the grill they go. After five seconds he was "I love these tongs," and started fussing at me for not giving them to him sooner. We are talking about a grumpy old man who grills every Sunday for Sunday dinner. When he grills he does a week of food three packs of chicken, steaks, bratwurst, burgers, and his grilled onions. They picked all of this food up with ease and not fell down or dropped because of this tongs. The dogs hate me now because they don't get any droppings. They are a product and when he wears them out I will be buying him some more. I received this product at a heavy discount or for free for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment