Friday, July 24, 2015

The Roots Naturelle Premium Hair Oil Moisturizer and Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Conditions, Moisturizes, Strengthens Curly, Dry, Damaged Hair. Offered by Hampton Green Price: $12.99 I had never used a hair oil moisturizer or a leave-in conditioner. I always felt that my hair was greasy and looked like I need to wash it. My hair is funny and not have a one hair color ( my hair is many shades and high lights even after a I dye it.) I gave it a try and it did help with frizzy and My hair held curls for the first time in years. It smell so good you want to drink it. If you are looking for a product that makes your hair soft and smooth then this the product, It will also make your hair smell great. I received this product at a heavy discount or for free for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment